Thursday, May 14, 2015

Running to Summer

I am {RUNNING} out of things to keep these sweet little angels occupied. By now the students have been checked out for two weeks.  
{Literally gone} 

As we were GoNoodling (if you don't know what that is ... STOP and check it out now!), I heard the word race and my mind started doing just that. 

We decided to take our learning outside to RACE. One at a time we ran a small distance. As each child ran, I recorded their time.



After finishing we came back inside to 
put our times in order from least to greatest,
make a prediction on who received first/second/third...,
reveal the scores,
 then graph our data. 

I'm not going to lie, I was worried about poor sportsmanship, but these kiddos were SO excited for each other!

I am sure there will be some mourning tomorrow when they find out this was a one time deal. 


No comments:

Post a Comment