Sunday, February 1, 2015

100 Days of School

Behold, the famous 100th day of school. I have always wondered the big hype about the 100th day (coming from teaching middle school) and I finally have understood! My little ones had a BLAST celebrating this fabulous day of 100.  On top of dressing as if we were 100 years old, we completed the following crafts: 


 100TH day of school glasses! (found on Pinterest)


 Tootsie Roll Pop Experiment!It definitely takes more than 100 licks!

  

 100 piece puzzles! 


 100 cups stacking challenge! 
We did these activities during centers while I was still pulling small groups. My rule was to not talk to your partner to see if you could still complete the challenge. They did it!



100 Day packet that included writing 100 words! You can find this activity on Teachers Pay Teachers


 Of course we had to write about what it would be like if we were 100 years old! Before we started writing they had to see what they would look like if they were 100 years old. I used the app Aging Booth to transform me and my students!




Find the downloadable writing link here!


To end the day we hung our 100 link chain that took us all day to make! 




 Happy 100 Days!

Follow me on Bloglovin!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this nice post showing some fun over there so it's wonderful to read it and pictures are also amazing. long stay parking heathrow

    ReplyDelete